Our SmartScan® feature adjusts electrical output for pan size and construction, adjusts instantly to voltage fluctuation and shuts off after two minutes of pan absence. Our lower temperature settings allow for soups, sauces, gravies and pastry chocolates to stay at a designated temperature without burning or breaking apart. Spring USA induction ranges have a 5mm glass top that is 25% thicker than most competitors on the market today!
- One-Year Overnight Exchange Warranty - On all Spring USA ranges in the Continental United States
- Reliability Guaranteed - Less than 1% failure rating
- Smart Scan® Technology - Instantly adjusts electrical output for pan size, construction, voltage fluctuations & automatically shuts off after 2 minutes of non-use
- Glass Top is 25% Thicker than Competition – 5mm tempered glass is reinforced for durability, dials are heavy duty knurled knobs
- Easy to Use and Maintain – LED controls, self-leveling, and slip-proof legs that prevent scratched surfaces
Commercial Induction Ranges & Accessories
The first to introduce countertop induction to the United States, we are dedicated to the continuous innovation of our industry-leading induction line. Our focus is on providing premium performance, value, and design to meet the needs of chefs, bakers, and other foodservice professionals worldwide.
Our induction ranges offer:
- Exclusive Smart Scan® Technology. Safety features adjusts electrical output for pan size and construction, adjusts instantly to voltage fluctuations and automatically shuts off after 2 minutes of non-use.
- Automatic Pan Recovery. Seamlessly adjusts and recognizes pans without losing connection as you lift or tilt from the surface during cooking, sauteing, or flipping - similar to a gas range but with no flash point and better cost savings than conventional gas.
- Premium tempered glass top. 5mm tempered glass is 25% thicker than similar models on the market and is reinforced for extra durability.
- Vast Selection. Our induction range line-up includes a variety of models including: countertop, reconfigurable, built-in, hidden, and more. Check out our line of hidden induction furniture.
Quality Guaranteed & Proven.
Spring USA’s line of professional induction ranges are guaranteed durable and reliable. Each and every induction range is expertly crafted to meet rigorous testing and performance standards.
We don't just guarantee it, we prove it with...
- less than 1% failure rate
- backed by an overnight exchange warranty
Spring USA induction ranges are trusted by foodservice professionals at some of the most recognized brands across the globe.
At Spring USA, we have many
Induction cooking technology was introduced in the “Kitchen of the Future” at the Chicago “Century of Progress” World’s Fair in 1933.
For the first time, fairgoers witnessed the miracle of “cool heating” using electrical power. For the next 40 years the technology was used primarily for annealing metal in industrial applications. Then in the 1970’s European companies took the lead in developing induction cooking systems to fill a demand for cleaner, more energy efficient cooking systems.