MAX Induction 650W Hold-only Induction Range, Built-in
The MAX Induction Range line offers the reliability, performance, and design that you can expect from Spring USA induction. With industry-leading technology and a less than 1% failure rate, the MAX induction SM-651R 650W Hold-only Range can be flush-mounted for a seamless display.
The SM-651R features exclusive SmartScan® technology that assures correct temperature for optimal performance and energy-efficiency with over/under voltage protection and pan size and pan type recognition to protect pans from warping or food from burning. Automatic pan recovery seamlessly adjusts and recognizes pans as you lift from the surface to reconnect seamlessly without needing to recalibrate the range.
Constructed with a 5mm thick tempered glass top and included mounting bracket with leveling screws allows for easy flush mounting to most countertop surfaces. Detachable control box with 4 temperature range. Compatible with a wide range of induction-ready cookware, designed for optimal performance with Spring USA induction-ready cookware.
- 650 W, 110-120 V, 5.4 amps, 60 Hz
- Rugged, 5 mm thick, easy to clean, tempered glass top
- 100% silicone rubber protective top seal
- 7’ power cord with plug
- Simple, push button controls
- Power ON/OFF touch pad
- Power ON/Pan-Present indicator lights
- Four-Position Set-Hold Temperature Control
- Lighted temperature indicator
Spring USA Induction Ranges offer a one-year, overnight exchange warranty (continental US only), from the date of invoice, against manufacturers defects. See SpringUSA.com for more details.
- Certifications: FCC, ETL, ETL-Sanitation to NSF-4, CETL, UL 197
- Cord Length: 7 ft. cord
- Dimensions: 3.3"H x 12.6”W x 13.4”D
- Electrical: 650 W, 110-120 V, 5.4 amps, 60 Hz
- Max Temperature: 185°F
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P