Seasons Buffet Induction Chafer, Merlot
Induction-ready buffet chafer server in merlot high-temp coating with your choice of accent color, 4 QT, 15 1/4" Round
Serve in color with the first color induction-ready buffet chafer server in North America. Inspired by our renowned Sauteuse Induction Server, the Seasons induction chafer in Merlot takes food serving up a notch with a beautiful, durable matte coating and premium stainless steel construction. Developed to retain its original luster and performance in commercial settings, the Seasons induction chafer is the perfect choice for buffets, banquets, catering, and other professional foodservice settings.
Impress your guests with the 4 quart Merlot Seasons induction chafer in a deep, rich, and durable merlot red matte coating that is fingerprint and scratch resistant, high-heat capable, and food-safe. Featuring all-angle axles that hold the lid open at any angle and our signature solid stainless-steel, T-shaped handle in a selection of three different finishes: polished stainless steel, gold, or black pearl. Constructed of surgical-grade, 18/10 stainless steel, this buffet chafer can be used with induction, compatible electric elements, or in the Seasons server stand with sterno/ fuel.
From the leaders of induction innovation, the Seasons induction chafer is trusted by premium brands worldwide. With our custom coating program, you can color-match your buffet servers to match your color pallet, team colors, corporate logo, school colors, and more with a small miminum order. Create a custom color line with round servers, square servers, soup tureens, and even beverage servers.
- Capacity: 4 quart
- High-temp powder coating in Merlot is durable fingerprint-resistant, scratch-resistant, chip-resistant, and food-safe
- All angle axles hold lid open at any angle, smooth no-friction movementsealed axle
- Constructed of surgical-grade, 18/10 stainless steel
- Integrated condensation return system
- 9 oven & dishwasher safe insert options
- Special design prevents induction conductivity issues caused by warping
- Easy-to-read water fill line
- Includes our curved insert rim for easy removal of inserts
- Our signature, elegant T-handle in solid steel in your choice of finish
- Choose your axle/ handle color: solid stainless steel or high-pressure annodized gold or black pearl
- Safe for use with our server stand for sterno/ canned fuel or our electric heating elements
- Built-in stabilizing bar - silicone foot to keep vessel in place on countertops or indcution ranges, no need for silpat
- No tools required to adjust cover or remove for cleaning/ replacement, can remove with just a finger
- Lifetime warranty covering welds, non-maintenance items, or manufacturer defects
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom coating inquiries.