LoPRO™ Slimline Induction Range, Cook & Hold 1800W
Slimline design, less than 2.4" high. Industry-leading induction technology, powerful 1800 watt single cook & hold
The LoPRO™ induction range is the next class of innovative induction (cooking/holding) from the leaders in induction. Based on the needs of modern-day chefs and foodservice professionals, combined with the proven strength & performance of Spring USA, this new line of induction ranges beautifully blends form and function. With a sleek low-profile design, integrated controls, and industry-leading induction technology, the LoPRO™ induction range is redefining traditional induction.
Sleek, Low Profile Design
The LoPRO™ effortlessly packs industry-leading induction technology into a slimline design less than 2.4" high. With all-black housing and sleek compact form, the LoPRO takes up minimal counter space and stealthily rests beneath induction-ready vessels without overshadowing what’s important, the food. The benefit of being lightweight & compact, the LoPRO weighs less than 10lbs. for single ranges and less than 20lbs. for double ranges for easy portability and storage.
Durability & Performance
The LoPRO™ family is the latest addition to Spring USA's line of professional induction ranges known for their durability and performance with less than 1% failure rate and backed by an overnight exchange warranty. Featuring high-grade polymer housing and the thickest, tempered glass top in the market, the LoPRO provides enhanced durability to withstand even the most rigorous commercial conditions.
Industry-leading Induction Technology
The LoPRO induction range comes with the same industry-leading induction technology from Spring USA for next-level precision and performance.
- Exclusive SmartScan® technology that assures correct temperature for optimal performance and energy-efficiency with over/under voltage protection and pan size and pan type recognition to protect pans from warping or food from burning.
- Automatic pan recovery seamlessly adjusts and recognizes pans as you lift or tilt from the surface during cooking, sauteing, or flipping - similar to a gas range but with no flash point and better cost savings than conventional gas.
- LED touch controls accessible via an easy to clean, tempered glass top
- Two independently controlled heating zones, 900W each or 1800W combined power (for SM-1800LP-D only)
Spring USA Induction Ranges offer a one-year, overnight exchange warranty (continental US only), from the date of invoice, against manufacturers defects. See SpringUSA.com for more details.
- Certifications: FCC, ETL listed to: UL 197, CSA C22.2 #109 (cETL), NSF 4
- Dimensions: 2.38" H x 11.5" W x 14.63" D
- Electrical: 110/120 V, 1 phase, 60 Hz, 1800 W, 15 A
- Max Temperature: 400°F
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P plug