MAX Induction MultiSurface Hidden Induction Range, Int'l
650W Hidden Induction Range, International
MAX InductionTM Multisurface, Hidden Induction Range beautifully transforms your kitchen or serving area by bringing the power and reliability of Spring USA induction warming to stone countertops. Mounted beneath SmartStone or other approved surfaces, the SM-653SS international range integrates into the countertop for a completely hidden induction operation – making your countertop a perfectly smooth surface, with no trivets, burners or fuel needed.
With an undermount control panel, you can easily set proper temperature for warming/holding. It intuitively senses induction-ready vessels for more precise and even heating over traditional heating methods.The will only heat the induction vessel, not the surface, ensuring superior protection from burns, overheating, or cracking of the surface. NSF-certified to meet sanitation requirements.
Pair with Spring USA SurfaceGuard (#SES651) for use with non-SmartStone approved surface materials. SurfaceGuard spacer expands compatibility with other approved materials under 2 cm thick.
- Seemlessly mounts beneath the countertop to eliminate any cutting
- Safe for use under SmartStone or other approved surfaces
- Induction technology safely senses & heats the serving vessel, not the countertop
- Exclusive SmartScan® technology
- Over/under voltage protection
- Vessel size/ type recognition protects from warping or food from burning
- Automatic pan recovery seamlessly adjusts and recognizes vessels without losing connection as they lift from the surface
- Four-Position Set-Hold Temperature Control
- Sealed base with flanged cooking surface for easy mounting under countertop
- Separate control panel with 60” (1.5 m) cable for easy mounting
- Mounting frame bracket
- Simple, solid state controls
- Power ON/OFF touch pad
- Power ON/Pan-Present indicator lights
- Lighted temperature indicator
Spring USA Induction Ranges offer a one-year, overnight exchange warranty (continental US only), from the date of invoice, against manufacturers defects. See SpringUSA.com for more details.
- Dimensions: 2.8" H x 12.6" W x 13.4" D
- Electrical: 220-240 V, 1 phase, 50-60 Hz, 650 W, 2.7 amps
- Plug: CEE 7/7 16A Schuko plug