Primo! professional cookware is as beautiful as it is functional with expert weight distribution and sophisticated design for the feel of quality in your hand. The 1 quart sauteuse pan is made with our exclusive “Spring USA Edge” 5-ply stainless steel & aluminum core construction for commercial durability and superior performance that exceeds typical cookware. With its stunning mirror-polished 18/10 stainless steel exterior, the versatile Primo! cook & serve sauteuse pan takes your dish beyond the kitchen for elegant serving or display.
The Primo 1 quart Sauteuse Pan's ergonomic handle is designed for better control and comfort. 10-year warranty on handle and rivets. The stainless steel, rolled and sealed edges not only prevents warping and bacteria but also allows for easy scooping and pouring of ingredients. Aluminum core evenly heats contents and is popular with pastry chefs for spinning sugar. Withstands temperatures up to 550° for induction, gas, electric, and oven use.
Primo! Cookware features exclusive “Spring USA Edge” 5-ply Construction:
- 2-ply, 18/10 stainless steel outer layers prevent warping and scratching
- 3-ply aluminum core provides quick and even heat distribution & eliminates hot spots
- Rolled and sealed rim edge prevents warping and harboring of bacteria
- Withstands temperatures up to 550° for induction, gas, electric, and oven use.
- Safe for commercial dishwashers
- 10-year warranty on handle and rivets
Primo! is the cookware of choice for kitchens worldwide; see our full line of fry pans, saute pans, roasting pans, sauteuse pans, wok pans, and griddles.
Items ending in .99 are final sale and cannot be refunded or returned.