MAX Induction 2600W Cook & Hold Induction Range, Built-in
The MAX Induction Range line offers the reliability, performance, and design that you can expect from Spring USA induction. With industry-leading technology and a less than 1% failure rate, the MAX induction SM-261R 2600W Cook & Hold Range can be flush-mounted for a seamless display or can be hidden under any SmartStone® countertop.
The SM-261R features exclusive SmartScan® technology that assures correct temperature for optimal performance and energy-efficiency with over/under voltage protection and pan size and pan type recognition to protect pans from warping or food from burning. Automatic pan recovery seamlessly adjusts and recognizes pans as you lift or tilt from the surface during cooking, sauteing, or flipping - similar to a gas range but with no flash point and better cost savings than conventional gas.
Constructed with a 5mm thick tempered glass top and included mounting bracket with leveling screws allows for easy flush mounting to most countertop surfaces. Detachable control box with 20 temperature settings. Compatible with a wide range of induction-ready cookware, designed for optimal performance with Spring USA induction-ready cookware.
- 2600 W, 208-240 V, 10.8 amps, 60 Hz
- Tempered, black, smoked glass faceplate
- Rugged, 5 mm thick, easy to clean, tempered glass top
- 100% silicone rubber protective top seal
- Non skid, non scratch footing/base
- 7’ power cord with plug
- Removable mesh air filter
- Simple, solid state controls
- Power ON/OFF heavy duty knob
- Power ON/Pan Present indicator lights
- ‘Cook’ or ‘Temp’ mode
- ‘Cook’/’Temp’ mode touch pad control
- ‘Cook’/’Temp’ mode indicator lights
- Simple, knob set thermostat control
- Lighted temperature indicator
- Power level 1-20 in ‘Cook’ mode
- Temperature range 110 F 400 F (43 C- 204 C) in ‘Temp’ mode
Spring USA Induction Ranges offer a one-year, overnight exchange warranty (continental US only), from the date of invoice, against manufacturers defects. See SpringUSA.com for more details.
- Certifications: FCC, ETL, ETL-Sanitation to NSF-4, UL 197
- Cord Length: 7 ft. cord
- Dimensions: 3.3"H x 12.6”W x 13.4”D
- Electrical: 2600 W, 208-240 V, 10.8 amps, 60 Hz
- Max Temperature: 400°F
- Plug: NEMA 6-20P