SpringVolt 1000W Portable Battery
SpringVolt is a portable battery that allows operators to offer foodservice wherever a wall outlet is not available or within reach. From rooftops to poolside, SpringVolt powers any configuration of Spring USA equipment totalling 1024W (other equipment is not recommended for use with the SpringVolt). The battery charges in 1.5-2 hours and runs for up to 3.7 hours.*
Equipped with a built-in inverter, SpringVolt can be charged using any 120v wall outlet through a standard, NEMA 5-15P to C13 plug. Easily and safely plug equipment directly into unit.
The LiFe Po4 battery cells are more environmentally friendly than lithium ion alternatives and do not use nickel or cobalt. SpringVolt also features deep-cycling, self-diagnostic testing that checks for shortages or overloads at every start-up or power-down, no hard reset or memory effect when switching equipment. Safety features include current leakage, output overload, oversurge protection, overheating, and low power warnings.
SpringVolt is FCC and RoHS complaint; it has UN38.3 transport safety certification so it can go with you wherever your buffet needs take you.
*Battery run time varies based on total wattage of equipment in use. 230 w Warming trays can be powered for as long as 3.7 hours.
- Environmentally-friendly, LiFePo4 battery
- Powers Spring USA equipment 1000 W or less
- Made without nickel or cobalt, safer and more ethically sourced materials
- Better capacity over lithium-ion batteries
- Fast-charging within 2 hours, 5 LED battery indicators
- Built-in power adapter with AC power cord
- Aluminum body and quiet operation perfect for low volume settings
- Deep-cycling, self-diagnostic testing checks for shortages or overloads at every start-up or power-down, no hard reset or memory effect when switching equipment
- Safety features include current leakage, output overload, overheating, and low power warning
- FCC, RoHS, and UN38.3 Certified for air transport